[Cinci-nfb] One other thing

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Fri Oct 21 02:08:01 UTC 2016

Hi Walter,

I have the membership cards in my possession. I am planning to braille
each member's card with their name on it. I am aware that some members
do not read Braille at all. I cannot write names in print for those who
don't read braille.

When brailling on the card, the space is very limited in terms of
number of characters per line. I have yet to sit down with 3 by 5 index
card to properly figure out whether to use First name and last name,
first name and last initial or first initial and last name.
I think we are limited to at least 14 characters per line.
I cannot tell which side does not have any writing on it. I haven't
spent time to use the KNFB Reader to figure this out.
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall

--