[Cinci-nfb] state convention

WMitchell@L2Tpands.com wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Fri Oct 28 15:57:24 UTC 2016

Hello President Positive Payne,

I can't speak for all those that will attend from the Cincinnati Chapter,
but it is my pleasure to attend the convention. This is my first one, but I
understand that this is where we gain valuable insight of the Affiliate of
which we all are members of. I am excited about possibly meeting Aneal Lewis
and the other national representatives, exhibiting News Line and performing
at the Inspirational/Memorial service on Sunday Morning. I also look forward
to voteing you and Shery back into office! I expect allot of fun as well
hard work while we are building the Federation.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: