[Cinci-nfb] Convention registration is open

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:14:19 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Richard asked that I share the exciting news that our online convention
registration is now open for business. He will be sharing more information
via Ohio Talk soon that will highlight more details about convention
including instructions on how to register off-line. There are three options
to get to the registration page.

1.      Go to our Website  - http://nfbohio.org

Then click learn more in the convention information section on the home
page. Then select click here to register once on the convention information
page.

2.     Go straight to the registration page:
http://nfbohio.org/new/registration/.

3.     Start at the convention information page:
http://nfbohio.org/new/home/state_convention_2016_info/.

Regards,

Rachel R. Kuntz

Board Member

937.245.0547 cell

rachelrkuntz at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org/>

Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.