[Cinci-nfb] FW: August 18th Recreation committee Meeting Minutes

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:55:39 UTC 2016

Hi NFB Family:

As always, any one who is interested in joining our recreation meetings are
invited; I apologize for not sending out the notice in addition to the
reminder to all when I sent the information below.  Please read through this
email to find out the topics that will be discussed.

The call-in number:

(712) 432-1212 and the Access code: 372174842#.  We look forward to a
wonderful meeting with lots of ideas.

Blessings,

Annie