[Cinci-nfb] Meet the Blind Month

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:50:37 UTC 2016

Dear Cincinnati Chapter Members,

I am so sorry that there was an assumption on Deborah's part that there was
still a Meet the Blind Month committee and that I was the chairperson. While
this was the case last year, no committee was assigned for 2016. I wish this
was brought up prior to yesterday's meeting, because there may have been
time for discussion and a committee could have been appointed.

If anyone has any ideas for a Meet the Blind Month event, feel free to get
together and get it done! Let's go build the Federation.

Sheri Albers