[Cinci-nfb] Need Your Response If You Plan to go On The National Railroad Freedom Center Tour May 6th

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:37:48 UTC 2017

The recreation committee of the Cincinnati chapter is finalizing the
arrangements for the tour of the Underground Railroad Freedom Center museum
scheduled for May 6th from 1 to 3 pm. It has been arranged for you to pay
for the tour upon arrival, as long as you arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior to
1:00.

If you plan to attend or have further questions, please contact Annie
Carson. Email Annie at annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com or call/text
919/602-9299.   In addition, if you need a wheelchair or plan to bring your
lunch, please let annie know that, too.

  You are welcome to bring family/friends along;  the cost for individuals
ages 13 and above is $12, and those who are 12 and below will have to pay
$7.    Annie needs to report the NFB group number by April 29th. Please
confirm your plan to attend No later than April 29th, if you haven't already
done so.

Thank you for your consideration. An excellent tour guide has been
requested.  We hope that you will plan to tour our museum that provides an
historical overview of slaves' path to freedom in conjunction with
supporting the Cincinnati Flying Pig marathon event.