[Cinci-nfb] I spoke to Deborah

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 15:15:39 UTC 2017

Hello fellow Federationists,I spoke to Deborah this morning.  She is asking for your prayers.
She has been in a lot of pain from her leg, and she will be seeing her doctor on Wednesday to find out what is causing this new pain.  She thinks that she caused the pain by dropping her phone and bending down to pick it up.  With the severity of her injury something as simple as bending over to pick up something can cause an additional problem.
Please pray for Deborah.  She really needs a good report from her doctor.
Thank you so much,Judy Rudig, The We Care Benevolence Program251-8108