[Cinci-nfb] LAST CALL: Flying Pig BLT Station

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 16:09:59 UTC 2017

WE MADE IT TO 20 VOLUNTEERS! ONE LAST PUSH GUYS! WE CAN DO THIS! CINCINNATI
CHAPTER - YOU ARE ROCKIN'.

Hello Everybody,

This is last call for BLTs. We need to fill our station by Friday, April 28.
Thank you for the surge in efforts by Richard and the chapters to get
volunteers to sign up. We currently have 20 of the 30 people that we need to
fulfill our obligation. This event takes place the morning of Sunday May 7,
from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM during the half-marathon of the Flying Pig Marathon
in Cincinnati. The affiliate will receive $500 for handing out Puffs Tissues
to the runners as they go by. This is a great community service project, and
to promote the brand of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.

Here are the instructions to register as a volunteer:

1)    Follow the direct link to our online volunteer registration site:
http://volunteer.getmeregistered.com/events/open_opportunities.php?id=268

2) Find and select  National Federation of the Blind of Ohio    from the
Group list

3) Complete Required Volunteer Information

4) Use blt (all lower case) as the group password when asked near the end of
the form.

5) Click "Get Me Registered" to submit your information

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513.886.8697

Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com