[Cinci-nfb] Cincinnati Outreach Efforts: Presentation to Pastoral Council of Assumption Parish on May 15 at 7:00 P.M.

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Apr 27 23:47:57 UTC 2017

Hello all.

I received a response to our email this morning from Deacon Rick Reeder from
Assumption Parish in mt. Healthy concerning our outreach efforts. I'll be
meeting with the Pastoral Council on May 15 at 7:00 PM. I mentioned having
our next Membership Committee conference  at that time, so I was wondering
if we could move the meeting back to 5:30. It seems like Mondays are best
for everyone. I'm hoping we can get letters out to everyone in our list of
contacts and have some events plannd by then.

Very Best,