[Cinci-nfb] Attention! NFB of Cincinnati April 29, 2017 meeting is cancelled due to bad weather

Lisa Hall lisahall at samobile.net
Sat Apr 29 15:43:28 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Sorry for sending this note at the last minute. I had a couple of
members telling me that due to bad weather we should cancel our
meeting. I called Washington Platform to cancel our reservation room
and that we will conduct business through conference call. Walter
Mitchell offered to use his conference space. Stay tune for the number
to call and appropriate code to get into the conference room.
We have several activities coming up. I want to make sure all members
are safe in their homes and not to venture out when we have flooding
taking place.
For those who have access scheduled, call them immediately to cancel
your ride for today.

Paul Dressell will call everyone in reference to cancelling our meeting
for today.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, Vice President of NFB of Cincinnati