[Cinci-nfb] A visit to Jacque Perry

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 01:56:51 UTC 2017

Hi All,As most of you know, Joyce Rogers and I visit Jacque Perry every week.  But this week was a different experience because Jacque is no longer at Judson Care Center.  She is now at the Beach Wood Home in Hyde Park. When we arrived Jacque was in an activities room with quite a few residents.  Two activities directors were talking about the life of singer John Denver and playing some of his music.  The program was over around noon, and we went back to Jacque's room and had lunch.  A little later the three of us went outside for some fresh air.  The employees we met seemed to be  kind, friendly, and caring. Joyce and I will be visiting Jacque every week, and I will keep you updated on how she is doing in the new location. Peace,Judy Rudig We Care Benevolence Program