[Cinci-nfb] NFB Cincinnati Bake Sale announcement.

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 18:15:15 UTC 2017

Hello Cincinnati chapter members,

I understand that many of you are busy with end of summer objectives, but
the Fundraising committee require your help! We are looking for members that
will bake goods and those that would like to come and facilitate the table
at save allot. We will pass out NFB literature while saling our baked goods.
I encourage you to reply with how you can be involved with this objective,
after all, fundraising is the responsibility of every member of the chapter,
we are hoping that each of you will do your part.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
Chairman, Cincinnati Fundraising Committee
(513) 334-9000