[Cinci-nfb] Important Request and Recommendation Regarding the Christmas Party Event

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:19:14 UTC 2017

Dear NFB Family:

Deanna will be coordinating the collection of the contributions at the
Christmas party to be given to St. Vincent De Paul.  I am asking that each
family donating items to please put those items in a plastic bag and tie
them up; however, a list of your items would be appreciated.  In the
meantime, I am not going to be able to transport these items to St. Vincent
De Paul as I won't have personal transportation.

I would appreciate a volunteer to transport our contributions to St. Vincent
De Paul.  I have the contact person's name and will share that information
with whoever volunteers to do it.  Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you so very much.

Blessings,

Annie M. carson