[Cinci-nfb] I got a job!

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 00:57:17 UTC 2017

Hello Everybody,

In the seven and a half months since graduating from UC, I have had
bi-weekly meetings with my job developer, filled out countless online
applications and cover letters, and I have had only 7 interviews. I was
really beginning to get discouraged. Thanks to all of you who told me to
keep the faith, and hang in there! Yesterday, I had an interview for an AOD
Counselor position, and it seemed to go really well, as I thought the others
did, but this time, something different happened. I received a call with a
job offer, while on the way home in the car! Beginning December 18, I will
be working for Community Behavioral Health in Hamilton, OH.

Sheri Albers, CDCA

513-886-8697

Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com