[Cinci-nfb] Important Update Regarding Our christmas Party Tomorrow and Donations for St. Vincent De Paul

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:30:13 UTC 2017

Dear NFb Family:

I want to inform you of the following:

1.        Elizabeth, the red Lobster manager, would like us to be seated by
1:30 so that the orders can be taken; this way the servers won't make
mistakes on who ordered what, and more important, who needs to pay for what.
Smile!

2.       Kim will be bringing 12 Brille copies of the Christmas songs sent
out to you in a previous email.  If you would like to sing other songs, you
are welcome to do so.  Remember, we will have a couple of people give a very
brief story of why Christmas is important to them.

3.       My contact at St. Vincent de Paul has asked that we drop our
donation off at the Colerain avenue location (and forgive me for any
possible miss spelled words).  I have the address and names of the contact
people.  If I send my contact person a list of the items, he will send us a
receipt next week.  Therefore, your lists are appreciated!  Please send them
to me.  I am still looking for someone to drop everything off at the
Colerain avenue location-any volunteers?

Thank you.  See all of you tomorrow.  Be ready for a wonderful time!

Blessings,

Annie carson