[Cinci-nfb] FW: Fundraising committee recruitment

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 02:06:52 UTC 2017

Thank you Eliph,

I will contact you soon about a time and date. I hope to have a meeting
prior to our next chapter meeting.

If possible, please re send your phone number and email address so that I
can create a list without having to search thru the chapter roster. Please
send it to my e-mail address:

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com

Again thank you,
Walter