[Cinci-nfb] An update on Deborah

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 12:45:59 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Just another quick update from Deborah. She arrived at the hospital
this morning, and they are going to admit her. But, she found out that
her surgery will actually be done  tomorrow instead. She wanted to
make sure we all knew of the change. Please continue to pray that her
surgery is a huge success!
Deanna