[Cinci-nfb] Recreation committee February Meeting

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 02:00:41 UTC 2017

Good evening NFB Family:

It has been approved by both Deborah and Lisa for me to be the 2017
recreation committee chairperson; therefore, I am inviting all interested
NFB members to the first meeting which is scheduled for Thursday, February
16th at 7:00.  Call 712/432-1212 and enter code 372174842.    I am asking
for no more than an hour and a half of your time-if that.  Please come with
any ideas to present.  Your ideas will be recorded and you will have an
opportunity to decide whether or not you will commit to being a member of
the recreation committee.  Currently, I know of two other individuals who
have expressed an interest to be a member besides myself.

On Thursday, March 16th, ideas will be discussed and voted on by the
recreation committee members.  Again, we will meet at 7:00 using the same
conference number and code listed above.  The recommended ideas will be
presented to the NFB March membership meeting.

If any other committee needs the recreation committee to work with you on
your project, just let me know and your request will be presented to the
recreation committee members for their approval.

We look forward to an active and exciting year serving theCincinnati NFB
chapter.

In peace,

Annie M. carson