[Cinci-nfb] Update On Deborah Kendrick

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:07:26 UTC 2017

Good morning NFB Family:

Alan informed me that last night Malinda spoke with the surgeon who was
confident that the surgery went well. There is no infection and all the
replacements seem strong. Deborah will remain in ICU for the next day just
to make sure everything is okay. The surgery was late getting started and
Deborah was taken to surgery about 2:45pm our time when it was originally
scheduled for 10:30am.

Judy and I would like to thank alan for providing this update on Deborah for
me to send out to you.  When you think of Deborah, please whisper a prayer
that her healing process will be speedy and that all decisions made will be
guided by wisdom from god.

I pray all of you are having a blessed day with minimum negative life issues
to face.

In peace and love,

Annie