[Cinci-nfb] My talk with Deborah

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 01:54:43 UTC 2017

Hello fellow Federationists,
I spoke to Deborah Kendrick a couple of times today.  Our early conversation was brief because the nurse came into her room to check on her.  But, later this evening we had a really wonderful conversation.  She sounded great!
She will probably be released from the hospital Saturday or Sunday and go to a rehab facility.  It would be difficult to go directly to her daughter Melinda's home because Melinda is recovering from a broken ankle and may not be able to give Deborah the help she may need at this time.
If anyone would like to call her the cell phone number is 513-673-4474.  She said she wold enjoy hearing from her Cincinnati friends.
She has been through so much, and I am sure that your continued prayers will be appreciated.
Peace,Judy Rudig513-251-8108