[Cinci-nfb] Update On Deborah Kendrick

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 03:30:18 UTC 2017

Judy and Cincinnati Nfb,

You're very welcome and I know Deborah will very much enjoy hearing from her Cincinnati friends. I'm a big believer that one's mental state is just as important if not more so than the physical care one receives during recovery.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and in your communiques.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone