[Cinci-nfb] volunteers needed to mann the NFB table at 2017 Braille Challenge in Cincinnati, Ohio on March 3, 2017

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 23:53:11 UTC 2017

Hi Deanna and all,

Thank you for helping me out with this. I will bring the box with
literatures that are in my office to front desk tomorrow morning on
March 1, 2017 as soon as I get in. I will bring it to you before I
start work at 7:30 A.M.
I will also have the labels that Deborah Kendrick gave me that have our
post office box address and her cell number as contact information for
our Cincinnati chapter.
I also have my own business card as well if needed since I know that
Deborah may not be able to respond to local matters pertaining to NFB.
Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, Vice President
National Federation of the Blind Cincinnati Chapter

Braille Proofreader
Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
7000 Hamilton Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45231