[Cinci-nfb] NFB of Cincinnati Chapter 2017 meeting schedule

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:47:35 UTC 2017

Dear Lisa,
Thank you so much for this information. The meeting dates are very much
appreciated. There may be a conflict with the October meeting, due to the
state convention, but I will let you know as soon as this has been
confirmed. I am so glad you are bringing back the Presidential Release, as I
too, believe this is a vital element of chapter meetings. I look forward to
a new and exciting year in the Cincinnati Chapter. Let's go build the
Federation!
Sheri Albers