[Cinci-nfb] FW: Reminder, NFB Cincinnati Fundraising committee meeting

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:35:19 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I hope that you plan to attend our Fundraising committee meeting tomorrow
night. We plan to discuss the results of the BWW fundraiser. I hope that the
report will provide a feeling of gratification for the work we performed.

Join us for this news, bring your ideas and listen to the progress of the
objectives we have initiated.

Please see below for the details.

Walter