[Cinci-nfb] Too funny for words,

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 19:05:35 UTC 2017

Hi Fellow Federationist's,

Someone totally forgot that there wasn't going to be an NFB meeting today, until showing up and discovering no one else to aggravate, except the Washington Platform's staff! I know that you feel like laughing, so feel free! LOL! I'm laughing too!
On more of a serious note, the service was sweet, and my server asked about my wife's health condition, which was a sweet reminder that there are still lots of great people in our world!

Please take care of yourselves, and anyone that crosses your path!

Dave,