[Cinci-nfb] Deborah sounded GREAT

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 05:05:28 UTC 2017

This is great news! I got to talk to Deborah a little Tuesday, just before her appointment. Jacque got to talk to Deborah a little last week. Both times were great!
Enjoy your week to come!

Dave Perry,

Advocate with the Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired,and Teamster's Local 100.

The greatest vision resides within the eyes of every Heart!