[Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee meting

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Mar 12 00:58:41 UTC 2017

Hello all.

I'd like to propose to hold our Membership Committee meeting jointly with
the Recreation Committee Meeting, which is set for this Thursday at 7:00 PM.
The reason involves a proposal from one of our members that we agreed should
stay in Committee discussion for the time being. The conference line for the
Recreation Committee is as follows:

Conference line (712) 432-1212, Access Code 372-174-842#.

Please let me know if you are amenable to this. If not, we can hold a
separate meeting the week of March 20 prior to the Chapter meeting as usual.

Very Best,