[Cinci-nfb] A Very sad weekend.

tollebooth tollebooth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 10:57:35 UTC 2017

How many of us knew the gentleman who was shot and Walnuthill s on Friday?

One of my managers wife works with his mother.  He was losing vision due to a retina disorder. He was struggling to come to grips with that fact.

His family, specifically his mother, is going to need lots of support through this.

He was on his way to lunch from his job at CA BVI. It's unclear whether the child that was struck was in the road or ran out in front of his car.

This is a gentleman who was struggling with the loss of his independence and his vision as many of us have done and have gone through in the past.

He was not ready to become a member of our organizations or to play a role in our community. He was struggling to realize that his days as a sign of individual were numbered.

His mother seemed very interested in Nash and the independence that Nash provide to me. She wanted that kind of independence for her son.

Please remember this family in your prayers and please share any information that you come across or that you happen to hear throughout your day or week this week.

Sent from my iPhone