[Cinci-nfb] The National Railroad Freedom Center Tour Information for This Saturday

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Mon May 1 18:44:21 UTC 2017

Dear NFB family,

I am writing with the final notice regarding our Saturday, May 6th National
Underground Railroad Freedom Center tour which is scheduled from 1:00 to
3:00.  John and Pat will be our tour guides.  When you come into the museum,
please wait in the lobby until everyone has arrived to pay; we will go
through the payment line together so we can receive our group rate which is
$12 for those persons who are 13 and above and those under 13 will be
expected to pay $7.  There are benches available for seating while waiting.
I should be at the museum by 12:45 as I will be walking a 5k on that
morning.  Currently, twenty people have signed up for the tour.

Since the group did not express an interest to bring lunch and eat at the
museum, no reservation for the museum lunch area is being requested.
Therefore, please plan to eat before or after the tour.  Also, no wheelchair
request has been made since no one informed me they need this accommodation.

I plan to express my appreciation to Kelsey Fay, Group Sales Coordinator,
for assisting me in the planning of this exciting venture.    NFB family and
friends, thank you very much for joining us on the National Railroad Freedom
Center tour; we look forward to a wonderful educational experience.

Blessings,

Annie M. carson, Recreation committee Chairperson

The National Federation of the Blind Cincinnati Chapter

Cell:   919/602-9299

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back.