[Cinci-nfb] Chapter meeting

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Mon May 1 22:36:48 UTC 2017

Deborah. Both times will work.

Chris

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deborah
Kendrick via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2017 5:15 PM
To: cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org
Cc: Deborah Kendrick
Subject: [Cinci-nfb] Chapter meeting

Dear Cincinnati Chapter members,

I was a bit surprised to see the messages earlier regarding cancelation of
our chapter meeting Saturday and rescheduling via teleconference call.

There are some issues that need resolving regarding the manner in which this
decision was made, but for now, let's discuss the timing of the meeting
itself.

If our meeting is going to be held via conference call, I would prefer to
lead it myself, as your elected president.

May 2, however, is not a good time to do that.

Personally, it happens to be my birthday and I hope to spend it with family.

Beyond that, however, the BELL conference call - which will include Sheri
Albers and Annie McEachirn and any other individuals interested in
volunteering for BELL - is already scheduled for May 2.  May 3 will be the
call for those attending the legislative event in Columbus.

I would like to propose May 4 at 8:00 PM for the meeting, with May 5 at 7:00
PM as an alternative.

Please respond to this message at your earliest convenience with your date
and time preference.

On a personal note, I very much look forward to hearing many of your voices!

Best,

Deborah