[Cinci-nfb] June NFB Cincinnati Chapter Picnic--Wanted You to Have These Recreation Minutes Prior to Tomorrow Night's Meeting

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed May 3 15:32:13 UTC 2017

Dale. There are actually quite a few restaurants that are within two blocks
of the Freedom Center. In Particular, Pies & Pints, the new pizza place, is
just a block away, according to Blind Square and the Bank's Web site. There
is also a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse a block East, Jefferson Social, which is a
Mexican restaurant that initially opened on the Levy and a Taste of Belgium
is also on Freedom Way. Just a thought if you and Kate would be interested
in any of these.

Chris