[Cinci-nfb] Chaper meeting

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed May 3 20:32:13 UTC 2017

Excellent!

Will be there.

Chris

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deborah
Kendrick via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 1:50 PM
To: cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org
Cc: Deborah Kendrick
Subject: [Cinci-nfb] Chaper meeting

Dear Cincinnati NFB members,

Thanks to so many of you for seedy reply to my message the other day.

I'm sorry you had stormy weather, but there is so often a silver lining, and
for me, the silver lining is my opportunity to meet with all of you this
month via telephone!

The best night for most people is Thursday.

I am moving the time back just a bit, from 8:00 to 8:15, to allow a bit of
additional time for those meeting about pigs and tissues.

Here is the current agenda:

Self introductions

Approval of March 2017 meeting minutes

Treasurer's report

Committee reports:

Recreation

Membership

Fundraising

We Care Benevolence

BELL

National convention

Summer meeting schedule

Other business

If you have items you would like to have added to the agenda, please text or
email me.

Dial-in information:

At 8:15 PM tomorrow evening, call 1-712-432-1500 and, when prompted, enter
access code 361150#.

Look forward to hearing you all!

Deborah