[Cinci-nfb] Some clarification re: Annie's Minutes concerning vehicle coverage

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Fri May 5 11:49:21 UTC 2017

Chris,

When is the next meeting??

Annie

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 10:01 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List'
Cc: Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting
Subject: [Cinci-nfb] Some clarification re: Annie's Minutes concerning
vehicle coverage

Hello all. Sorry I miss-spoke at tonight's meeting concerning vehicle
coverage. The cost of entry into the park is $3 for Hamilton County
Residents and $5 for every other county. For $20, all vehicles entering the
park for a given event will be covered. Annie would like to know if the
Chapter could allocate $20 to cover all vehicles. Can we discuss at next
meeting?

Thanks,