[Cinci-nfb] Thank you for the opportunity to meet with Pastoral Council yesterday evening.

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Tue May 16 19:01:52 UTC 2017

Bob.

I wanted to thank you for the opportunity for Lisa Hall and I to present our
proposal for an outreach event / "meet and greet" from the Cincinnati
Chapter of the national Federation of the Blind to Pastoral Council
yesterday evening. We would be privileged to take part in a "wine and
Cheese" event at the Parish after 4:00 Mass or another event as you see fit.
October is Meet the Blind month. White Cane Awareness Day, an annual event
established by the National Federation of the Blind, also falls in
October-so that month in particular would be excellent to host such an
event.

Please let me know what our chapter needs to do in terms of organizing this
event. If you have any

Questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time. You can reach
me by email at info at onhconsulting.com or call me at (513) 403-9601.

I really look forward to this event being a great success!

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of Cincinnati