[Cinci-nfb] Recreation Committee Meeting Regarding the June 10th picnic with An Invitation to the Cincinnati NFB Chapter Members--7:00 Tomorrow Evening (Thursday, May 18th)

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Thu May 18 02:41:45 UTC 2017

Dear NFB Family:

As the recreation committee chairperson, I am writing to remind you of the
recreation committee meeting tomorrow (Thursday) evening at 7:00 to discuss
the June NFB picnic.  The primary purpose is to make final decisions in
regard to this year's picnic as I won't be attending next Saturday's NFB
chapter meeting; it will be the chapter meeting prior to the June 10th
picnic.    We welcome all who are planning to attend this year's picnic to
dial in and participate in this important meeting.  It's not a required
meeting, but, simply an invitation from the recreation committee.

The conference call-in number is 712/432-1212 and the access code is
372174842.  I would appreciate it if everyone who is planning to participate
is on the line no later than 7:05.  This way we can begin promptly at 7:05
and conduct our business without any call-in interruptions.  If you have any
problems getting through on the conference line, text me and I will find a
solution.

The meeting agenda will be as follows:

1.        Review plans that have already been finalized.  A.  Picnic
location, B.  entertainment etc.

2.        Decision/recommendation on Vehicle coverage

3.        The handling of food/menu

4.       Setup

5.       Serving

6.       Cleanup

7.       Membership's picnic contribution(s)

8.        Microphone

In order for this to be a successful picnic, we (the recreation committee)
need your participation.  You are important in this planning process, and,
we have so little time to finalize our plans.  Let's make it one of the best
NFB picnic's ever.

Thank you so very much.

Annie M. Carson, Recreation Committee chairperson

The National Federation of the Blind Cincinnati Chapter

Cell:   919/602-9299

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back.