[Cinci-nfb] My getting organized could be your good news

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 11 18:15:40 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,
The simple story is that I just plain have too much stuff.
Below is a list of things I have for sale. You will find a wide range of
items here. All are in great condition (some of them never used at all), and
all will go to any good home for a small but reasonalbe price.

Call, text, or email me if interested.
Phone or text: 513-673-4474
Email:  dkkendrick at earthlink.net

Here's the list. If there's something you've been looking for that isn't
here, it's worth asking me if I have one!
USB keyboard
Bluetooth wireless keyboard
Rice cooker
Two Panasonic cordless phones with talking caller ID
Stand-alone Classco talking claler ID box
Charging valet (this is a two-tiered wooden and velvet lined desk accessory
with a compartment in back with two small extension cords. Meant for
charging all your mobile phones and accessories.
Tower of blank CD's (probably about 100 of them)
Refreshabraille 18-cell braille display
High-speed wireless router
RIVO (this is a tiny device which can be used to control your iPhone)
Best,
Deborah