[Cinci-nfb] Chapter elections good morning Cincinnati chapter, with the upcoming elections I do not believe we formed a nominating committee he to come up with a slate for the new officers and board members. I think this would be beneficial to present this to the email list prior to the December 2 elections. I think this would be beneficial for all members who will be voting on that day. Thank you

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:10:02 UTC 2017

 If this did not come out right, I apologize because I hate sending emails
on my iPhone. The  was basically asking for a slate of officers and board
members for the upcoming election because I do not think we asked for the
formation of a nominating committee he for the upcoming election. I would
like to have this information prior to the December 2 election. If this
would be possible I would greatly appreciate it and I think the other
members would too. Thank you

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:06 AM Sheri Albers <sheri.albers87 at gmail.com>