[Cinci-nfb] FW: Chapter elections good morning Cincinnati chapter, with the upcoming elections I do not believe we formed a nominating committee he to come up with a slate for the new officers and board members. I think this would be beneficial to pr

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Nov 15 01:39:49 UTC 2017

Deborah. Thanks for the clarification.

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deborah
Kendrick via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:52 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List'
Cc: Deborah Kendrick
Subject: Re: [Cinci-nfb] FW: Chapter elections good morning Cincinnati
chapter, with the upcoming elections I do not believe we formed a nominating
committee he to come up with a slate for the new officers and board members.
I think this would be beneficial to pr

Annie,
I have not and will not be appointing a nominating committee.
We have only done that once.  2015. It was a lot of work and, frankly, I
don't think we have anyone able to do it at this point.
We will have open elections, as the chapter has done every other term.
See you then.
Are you running?
Deborah

with the upcoming elections I do not believe we formed a nominating
committee he to come up with a slate for the new officers and board members.
I think this would be beneficial to presen

	Deborah,

Have you appointed a nominating committee?  The elections are to be held on
Saturday, December 2nd.

Thank you.

Annie

the upcoming elections I do not believe we formed a nominating committee he
to come up with a slate for the new officers and board members. I think this
would be beneficial to present thi

Cinci-nfb:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cinci-nfb_nfbnet.org/annie.edgertonmceachi
rn%40gmail.com