[Cinci-nfb] FW: A Note from Brad

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Nov 17 19:02:54 UTC 2017

Hello all. I just received this response from the office of Rep. Brad Wenstrup of Ohio’s Second Congressional District regarding the new tax legislation which just passed the House. This was somewhat of a boiler plate response. Clearly, we need to do some educating about the importance of this deduction to offset the cost of basic work expenses for Blind Americans. Just wanted to share.

Chris