[Cinci-nfb] Christmas Party with Jacque,

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:57:06 UTC 2017

Thank you David! What can we bring?

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513.886.8697

 <mailto:Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com> Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dave Perry via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 9:46 PM
To: cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org
Cc: Dave Perry
Subject: [Cinci-nfb] Christmas Party with Jacque,

Hi Federation Friends,

You're invited to join Jacque and I for a Christmas party, Friday December 22, from 12 noon, to 4 PM, at Beach-Wood Home in Hyde-Park, located at 2140 Pogue Ave. Jacque's continuing to improve, and would love to see you!

Thank you for your ongoing support for Jacque!

Dave Perry,

The greatest Vision resides within the eyes of every heart!