[Cinci-nfb] Important--Proposal for Items for the NFB Ohio Convention's Option

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:17:53 UTC 2017

Dear NFB Family:

Each year at the NFB Ohio State convention, the affiliates donate option
items; it is my understanding we did not participate last year.  We have
sought other avenues for contributions but have been unsuccessful.
Consequently, I am writing to make an appeal to you for each of you to bring
an item to the October 21st NFB Cincinnati Chapter meeting to go into a
basket to option off at the Ohio State convention.  The fundraising
committee would like the theme of the basket to be:  "Home Sweet Home."

You might consider items such as candles, popcorn, tea, coffee, a throw
blanket, a descriptive movie, etc. to name a few things.  However, these are
just suggestions; please bring any item that you think of when you hear the
words "home sweet home."

Let's go build the Federation with 100% participation!  Thank you in advance
for your cooperation.

Blessings,

Annie M. carson