[Cinci-nfb] FW: [Ohio-talk] An invitation from the NFB of Ohio's Membership Committee

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 13:53:51 UTC 2017

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers, Vice President
513.886.8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Suzanne
Turner via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 3:07 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'; 'NFB of Ohio
Announcement and Discussion List'; alexis.Tyson at IRS.GOV; 'Ali Benmerzouga';
bryantealysr at yahoo.com; JEJonesPraiseTheLord at gmail.com;
lrodriguez7770 at gmail.com; michaelswinney05 at gmail.com; mlf5058 at gmail.com;
Victory71351 at aol.com; Williamsjoann at outlook.com; Wo.turner5 at sbcglobal.net;
yama1783 at Spectrum.com; yama1783 at twc.com; 'shawana griffin';
charlenebolden at att.net
Cc: Suzanne Turner
Subject: [Ohio-talk] An invitation from the NFB of Ohio's Membership
Committee

The 71st Ohio Dream Convention

Dear Board Members, Division Chairs, and Chapter Presidents,

You are cordially invited and welcome to participate in two exciting and
educational events at the Dream Convention.

First event is the ROOKIE ROUNDUP:

Date: Friday, October 27, 2017

Time: from 12:30 PM until 1:30 PM.

First-time convention attendees-don't miss this event.  President Payne,
Emerita, Barbara Pierce and current members will be on hand to welcome
attendees and answer questions.  If you are available, please plan to share
your lunch hour with us.

Second event: Membership/Mentor ship Committee Meeting:

Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017

Time: 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM

This interactive event will provide information and materials to aid
Chapters in, 1. Recruiting potential members, 2. Mentoring new mentees, 3.
Building the overall affiliate and 4.  Empowering the blind to live the
lives they want.

If you have a member who has recruited three paid members within this year,
please provide their name for a drawing.  Send their name to me at the
contact info below.  In addition, if you have a member who has done
something outstanding and you would like for them to be recognized for their
efforts in recruiting new members, please let me know ahead of time and I
will work them into the first half of the agenda to provide commentary.
This will be on a first come/first serve basis!

Please pass these events on to your Chapter and first-time attendees!!

Until then, have pleasant dreams, dreams, dreams of the State of Ohio's
Convention!!!

Sincerely, Dr. Carolyn Peters

Email:  <mailto:drcarolyn-peters at att.net> drcarolyn-peters at att.net

Text or Call: (937) 657-5134