[Cinci-nfb] Reminder: Membership Committee meeting tomorrow, October 24 at 7:00 P.M.

Dave Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:28:07 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the call tonight, due to needing to take care of some unexpected business for Jacque tonight.
I still need to complete my letter for the committee before submitting it to my Church for outreach purposes.

Thanks!

Dave Perry,

The greatest Vision resides within the eyes of every heart!