[Cinci-nfb] Fw: Wiha 7 Pc. Slotted & Phillips Precision Screwdriver Set

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Fri Sep 8 03:59:26 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm forwarding this email from a tech friend that recommended a tool
set I should have in case I have to remove my battery from my new Orbit
Reader 20 braille display that I bought for myself during the week of
July 10-15, 2017. I had a situation yesterday which my braille display
would not come on. I charged the device but no go. I read through the
latest manual of the Orbit 20 which was dated August 31, 2017. I found
the info I needed but I took the time to write an email to Customer
Service Support at American Printing House for the Blind about my
problem with the Orbit. They sent me an email with instructions. Since
I have used many technologies since 1983, this was the first time I had
to obtain a screwdriver I needed to remove the battery from the machine
since it would not come on. I waited a few minutes before putting the
battery back in. When I did, I pressed the power button for the Orbit
Reader and it came back to life, however, I could not shut it down or
move the display. As soon as I got home which was after 7:30 P.M.
tonight on September 7, 2017, I took my cable and charger that came
with the unit and hooked it up to a surge protector to charge the
device. When I did everything was working again.

I am so glad. I took the time to order the screwdriver kit I needed and
some USB thumb drives and a set of zippered tote bags to put cables,
chargers, portable battery packs, and anything else needed on the go
for various technologies from Amazon. Now I'll await my orders and soon
I can help anyone in the future should a need arises.

Below you will see the name of the product with the web address in the
email. I think this is the best investment I ever did.

Take care and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall