[Cinci-nfb] The NFB Cincinnati Chapter Fundraising T-shirt Project

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 01:30:17 UTC 2017

Dear NFB Family,

The fundraising committee of the NFB Cincinnati Chapter is proud to announce
that the t-shirt project, voted on in the August chapter meeting, is off to
a great start!  We are ready to receive orders.  Please place your orders in
advance of the Sept. 23rd chapter meeting by emailing me at
annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com.  Each t-shirt (sizes small to 2x) cost
$15 so please bring all money for the number of t-shirts you request.
Payments in cash are welcome; (no checks or money orders will be accepted).

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we show our support by purchasing a t-shirt to
wear at the White cane Safety Day event on October 2nd?  Let's go build The
Federation.  Thank you so much.

Blessings,

Annie McEachirn Carson, Member/Project Coordinator, Fundraising Committee

The National Federation of the Blind Cincinnati chapter

919/602-9299

Annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.