[Cinci-nfb] Baby shower for Elif and Samet

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Sep 25 00:45:58 UTC 2017

Good afternoon, as most of you know by now, Elif and Samet are having their
first baby. We are having a baby shower on Saturday, September 30,
beginning at 1:30 at the Westwood branch of the Hamilton County Public
Library. The address is 3345 Epworth Avenue, Cincinnati OH  45211. If you
plan to attend please let me know so we have enough refreshments to serve
everyone. We hope to see you there! My email address is
marianne at denningweb.com

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053