[Cinci-nfb] Potential transportation option home from State Convention

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Sat Sep 30 04:19:13 UTC 2017

Re-sending this email concerning a potential transportation option from
State Convention in Columbus. Please respond ASAP.

Hello all.

I just talked to someone who could give some of us a ride to Cincinnati from
State Convention on Sunday the 29th.

He is a current Uber driver based in Cincinnati (Montgomery area) with a
Buick La Crosse. Unfortunately, he can only bring four passengers, and this
would be crowded-with luggage. However, I'm thinking this would be an option
for some of us as there is a 5-7 hour wait time from the end of Convention
to the next Greyhound.

He is willing to do this for $160, which includes gas and mileage two and
from Columbus-so anyone interested in using him for transportation would
need to contribute $40 apiece. He is based in Montgomery but can drop
passengers off anywhere in Cincinnati. I'm thinking it would be best to have
him drop us all off at a centralized location-preferably on the East Side,
given the mileage involved.

Please let me know if this is a good option for any of you. I told him I'd
have an itinerary in writing in 48 hours, so if you all could get back to me
as soon as possible, I'd appreciate it.

Very Best,