[Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee meeting this Thursday April 19 at 7:00 P.M.

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Sat Apr 14 03:45:14 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I will not be available this Thursday. When you are meeting, I will be
flying from Washington, D.C. back to Cincinnati, Ohio after attending
the National Industries for the Blind Symposium. I will be leaving
Cincinnati, Ohio on Sunday, April 15, 2018 on American Airlines at
11:38 A.M. and return on April 19, 2018 after 9:00 P.M.

I will let you know what happens at the Symposium when I get back.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall