[Cinci-nfb] Reminder: Membership Committee Meeting Tomorrow, April 23 at 7:00 P.M.

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Apr 23 02:00:19 UTC 2018

Hello all.

This is just a reminder that we will have our rescheduled Membership
Committee meeting tomorrow, April 23 at 7:00 P.M. by telephone conference.
To dial into the conference, please call (712) 775-7031, Access Code
528-279-584#.

I realize several of you are dealing with other commitments and personal
challenges, and prayers go out to you individually. However, if you are able
to attend, we would sincerely appreciate it.

Very Best Regards,