[Cinci-nfb] An Invitation

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:30:01 UTC 2018

Dear NFB Family,

I am writing to share some info I think you might be interested in.
Elizabeth Sammons sent it to me.  See below.

Are you an active or aspiring writer interested in publishing? Would you
like information about possible grants in support of your hard work?
Published author and three-time Ohio Arts Council grant recipient Elizabeth
Sammons will hold dialogue at the Cincinnati Independent Living Center
Tuesday, September 4, 1:00-3:00 P.M. to talk about opportunities and
thinking things through as an artist and as someone who has a visual
disability. This center is on a bus line, located at 2031 Auburn Ave. near
Christ Hospital.

The session is free and open, but registration is required by calling or
emailing Beth Crenshaw at bcrenshaw at cilo.net or 513. 241. 2600 extension
114.

Here is a link to my book, which I request that people at least take a look
at prior to the meeting, plus the ADAP artist grant guidelines we'll
discuss.

ISBN: 1986571297ISBN-13: 978-1986571296

"The Lyra and the Cross"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1986571297/ref=sr_1_1?s=books
<https://www.amazon.com/dp/1986571297/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1522903
866&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Lyra+and+the+Cross>
&ie=UTF8&qid=1522903866&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Lyra+and+the+Cross

Note that the Artist with Disabilities Access Program (ADAP) is currently
not taking applications but will be soon.

Ohio Arts Council > Grants

http://oac.ohio.gov/grants

Be blessed,

Annie Carson (soon to be Annie Mae Davis)